Mass Flow Meter Summary
The ST50 Series Flow Meters are an accurate, easy to install, no moving parts mass flow meter solution. Model ST50 is used for compressed air and nitrogen flow. Model ST51 is used for measuring biogas, digester gas, methane and natural gas. The ST50 Series utilizes FCI proven thermal dispersion technology to provide direct mass flow measurement resulting in higher performance at a lower cost than orifice plates, DP, Vortex shedding and other thermal devices. The meter installs in line sizes ranging from 2 to 24 inches [51 to 610mm] with 1/2" or 3/4" NPT.
The ST50 Series uses precision, lithography structured platinum RTD sensors embedded in FCI's equal mass small diameter, all metal thermowells. Combined with microprocessor electronics and precision calibration, the ST50 achieves excellent accuracy, fast response and virtually maintenance free operation.
- Wastewater Treatment Aeration Control
- Blower and Dryer Air Flow Control
- Burner and Furnace Air Flow Control
- Lake, Pond and Aquaculture Aeration
- HVAC Duct/Damper Control
- Compressed Air Distribution Measurements
- Landfill Gas Recovery (LMG)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Digester
- Coal Mine Methane Recovery
- Livestock and Dairy Farm On-Farm Biogas Recovery
- Biogas: Biomass Fermentation and Recovery
- Biomass Gasification