Applied Measurement & Controls is a technically focused manufacturer’s representative company. Our main office is located in the Rochester suburb of Fairport, New York.
We have been in business since 1974, and through our remote offices located in Buffalo, Syracuse and Albany, New York we offer high quality instrumentation and control products to industrial and municipal customers.
» Join a Presentation | Leader
||INDUSTRIES that we serve:
• Chemical Process
• Food and Beverage
• Energy Automation
• Heat Treating
• Industrial Gas Separation
• Metal Manufacturing
• Municipal Water/
|• Original Equipment
• Plastic Manufacturers
• Power Generation
• Process Automation
• Industrial Gas
• Pulp and Paper
• Steam Distribution
Introducing the ThermoView TV40 Thermal Imager
- Wide Temperature Range -10 to 1200 °C (14 to 2192 °F)
- Thermal and visible sighting for easy alignment
- Pre-calibrated lens with remote motorized focus
- Field interchangeable lens options
- Discreet I/O alarms to interface to PLC
- IP67 (NEMA 4) rated housing allows for installation into harsh environments
- Ambient temperatures up to 200 °C (392 °F)
- ThermoView software for industrial automation applications
- Resolution of 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels) and 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
Click here for a short YouTube video.
Your sales engineer is able to provide you with a free demo. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This email was sent to you from
Applied Measurement & Controls.
New York State's Leading Provider
of Instrumentation and
For more information please visit our website at www.appliedmc.com
call us at 1-585-678-9091 or send us an email at email@example.com
The NEW Radar Level Measurement
Introducing 80 GHz Sensor Technology.
- Industry's smallest antenna
- Exceptional focusing ability
- Condensation or buildup have no affect
- Measures low DK fluids
- Simply world-class
AM&C is proud to have been chosen as the exclusive Upstate New York representative for Brooks Instrument. As the global leader for precision fluid measurement and control, Brooks Instrument brings together an unmatched combination of technology and expertise to routinely deliver extraordinary process results.
Applied Measurement & Controls is now representing K-Patents. K-Patents designs and supplies specialized in-line liquid analyzers and process refractometers for industrial process instrumentation and control.
Yokogawa Corporation has launched a new online Process Instrumentation Selection Tool. Collaborative and user-friendly, the Selection Tool serves as a guide for our customers to use in selecting world-class instrumentation.